Are you more interested in spreading the infection than running from it? Then come and join the Zombie horde and satisfy your insatiable appetite for human flesh.
WHAT TO EXPECT IF YOU REGISTER AS A ZOMBIE
As a zombie you get to evoke fear among the survivors as they make their way through the obstacle dense wasteland. You will hunt the survivors and feed on their flesh as you take their lives and infect the living.
Upon arrival you will proceed to registration where you will attempt to enter the quarantine zone. Unfortunately, your infection will be discovered and you will be directed to our Zombie Transformation Centre where you will begin your transformation into a living dead. Once transformed, you will be released into the wasteland and guided around the course by a zombie horde leader, where you will take the life flags of survivors as they move between obstacles.
The Zombie Transformation (and registration) process can take some time, so we recommend that you arrive 2 hours prior to your allocated start time.
To create an authentic zombie apocalyptic experience we need our zombies to stay in character for the duration (min 2 hours) of their shift.
There are many types of zombie. Some run, some stagger and some even crawl – it’s entirely up to you.
The one thing in common is that they all terrify the runners and they are always trying to capture life flags.
January + February: $25 per person
On the day: $40 per person
- You must NEVER make physical contact with runners under any circumstances
- For the Day Course you must be at least 12 years old to participate as a zombie
- For the Night Course you must be at least 15 years old to participate as a zombie
- No pets allowed
- No weapons of any kind (real or imitation)
- No alcohol or drugs - This is a drug and alcohol free event
- You will be moving around through-out the course and obstacles. DO NOT attempt to capture life flags while runners are tackling obstacles or immediately after obstacles. Give them a "survivors" chance
- You will be assigned to a zombie horde leader who will guide you around the course. Remain with your designated group at all times.
- Only take one life flag at a time from each runner
- Moaning, growling and screaming are your only form of communication. Zombies do not talk and do not use their mobile phones!
WHAT TO BRING
- ZOMBIE COSTUME! NO WARDROBE WILL BE PROVIDED ONLY A MAKEOVER!
- Photo ID
- Change of clothes and a towel
- A signed waiver and if under 18 years old a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Weapons of any kind (real or imitation)
- Alcohol or drugs - This is a drug and alcohol free event
- Pets of any kind
There are four zombie shifts available
- 1pm to 4pm (Day)
- 3pm to 7pm (Day)
- 7pm to 11pm (Night)
WHAT DO YOU GET
- Zombie Aporcalypse Medal
- A satisfied craving for human flesh
- A zombie make-over (make-up only)
- Water through-out the course